General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Hometown and State

https://forums.aths.org/Topic12151.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By C10 - C90 Bill - Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:21 PM
I would like to see Hometown and State listed under everyones name.  Of course it should be optional for those that don't want theirs listed. 

Bill

By Eddy Lucast - Friday, May 02, 2008 2:41 AM
Good Idea, Everybody go to the control panel and populate all of the fields. We even thought about awarding small prizes to a list of those who have, to encourage it.
By FredD - Monday, May 05, 2008 3:16 PM
Eddie, when I registered last night I added my location and occupation but they are not there tonight????
By Eddy Lucast - Tuesday, May 06, 2008 2:18 AM
Fred,

To add your town and state again you'll have to go to the Control Panel to add it. One note after adding the information you MUST scrioll to teh bottom of the page and click on "Update"

By Jacqueline - Sunday, February 08, 2015 11:53 PM
Ron not every catagory has files in them and some will have dozens

it is taking a while to complie things for the library and I haven't been doing anything about adding photos for the gallerys

try clicking on one of the tech files like cummins or transmissions and let us know how the files open for you remember some of these files are super large technical PDF files of manuals so they will take some time

By edpruss - Friday, March 31, 2017 4:42 AM
I would second that, especially useful for someone looking for parts, etc.

Ed
By FredD - Friday, March 31, 2017 2:17 PM
Ed, I have always felt the same way about people having their location. Some don't want to for privacy reasons but there is no reason not to give a general location in your state.
By lorik - Wednesday, May 31, 2017 8:28 AM
That would be nice