General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Walsh Trailer Bodies Massachusetts

http://forums.aths.org/Topic64635.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By dclerici - Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:41 AM
Not listed in a trailer i.d. manual dated 11/87. Maybe bought out and renamed or just out of business by then.
By JEllingwood - Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:29 PM
I go ............ I mean my friend will go pick it up this weekend maybe i uh HE can find something out

Thanks

By JEllingwood - Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:30 PM
Anyone heard or have information on a company called Walsh Trailer Bodies in Hanover Massachusetts or Somerville Massachusetts? Also known as Walsh Body and Trailer Corp.

I "have a friend" that may have just bought a 1969 Walsh Trailer and He was curious to find no information on the net.

By jsharpme - Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:11 AM
My Dad Rep'ed for Walsh Body for almost 40 years. The main office was located in Somerville Ma. on Prospect St.. Without a succession Plan for an aging Management force, the company folded in the early 80's.

Their trailer line was manufactured in Haverhill. Walsh ceased manaufacturing trailers in the early 70's(?) and stuck to box vans and representing Blue Bird School Busses for Maine, NH and MA.
By 70Pete359 - Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:33 PM
Sorry I can't be of any help with information, but if it's the trailer I'm thinking of I was also watching it on ebay for the last month or so when the price was starting at 1200, nice looking trailer too.
By jsharpme - Wednesday, January 13, 2021 8:13 AM
Corrected: The trailer plant was located in Hanover, not Haverhill.