General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Wanna Chat

http://forums.aths.org/Topic18529.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Swishy - Tuesday, July 01, 2008 12:34 AM
Site Guru EdMan

GuddayM8

Q:

So how do I log on/in to the CH@ room

I have greased the keybord n massaged the hunt n peck fingers

all systems R........... G.O.

all I need is your guidence

cya

§wishy

By razinaclass - Tuesday, April 25, 2017 8:19 PM
i need learning German, please introduce a good web site, thanks.

By HumTum - Friday, March 06, 2015 4:58 PM
Nice post Dear....
By Post from the Past - Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:55 AM
Swishy first you need to follow all of the links that will get you to the register /log in page. the Chat program has nothing to do with this forumn site so you have to create an account to do that you type in your ATHS membership ID ( found on the address lable ofthe WOT or in your welcome package after that type in your post code with the Au post code only having 4 numbers you may have t o get ahold of the ATHS HQ to aske them to set it up for you. once you get past that page you have to create a password ( make sure it is easy to remember and not with complicated symbols)once that is done another box will open this is where your user name for the chat page again use simple name with no spaces after that you should be in the chat room

if already have your account set up for the(MEMBERS EREA) of the ATHS web site then again follow all of the links to the sign in registeration page on the left side enter yourATHS  member ID and your password then again in the next page  this time enter your user name

hope this helps