General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Please consider a Mobile accessible version

http://forums.aths.org/Topic171108.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Trenton - Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:14 AM
Hello,

I am currently unable to post text and images from my mobile devices. In the past, before the most recent upgrade I was able to post and reply from my mobile devices without a problem, but currently I can no longer login, reply, or post images. I have limited access to a desk top these days and therefore have limited access to the site. Please consider a Mobile friendly version in the near future. I have been an member for 6 years and would like to contribute to the conversation every once in awhile.

Thank You
Trenton
By lbf - Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:41 PM
I agree.

The forum needs to be as easily accessible to as many people as possible, and mobile device compatibility is a big part of that.

Whether we older types like it or not, mobile device accessibility is important for the future membership and the number of participants.
By sabakanwal - Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:19 AM
Eddie, didn't there used to be a search option that let a person search for a post created by a certain member? For example, I would like to search for all Posts created by Goldengoat.

Thanks.

sara

By FredD - Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:24 AM
Hello and welcome to our small world. If you click on "Search" above and enter "Golden goat" you will find many posts. I don't know if all but many. Notice the space between the 2 words.