General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Truck & Transportation History

Home Search Tags

"Tags"

Posted By Randy Sallay Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:12 AM
Add to Favorites0
metal nameplate
 Posted Friday, July 10, 2020 4:52 AM

. - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation). - (91 reputation)

Group: Forum User
Last Active: Friday, July 10, 2020 4:33 AM

Nameplate, is a substrate surface attached to the text and text produced into the brand.It is characterized by the recording of the product’s nominal, functional, or public information.Its content is strictly limited.

custom metal logo plates

Identification, can be understood as a class of identification marks or marks.It is a general term for the function of the object, and does not indicate the nature of the object. All the objects that have the function of marking and marking can be generally referred to as marking.Therefore, it is quite extensive.

Logo, the appellation is very intuitive, a look at the “logo” two words, it is clear that the “brand” made of the role.Especially at present, some nameplates have been separated from the dependence on products and extended to broader Spaces, such as place-name nameplates and outdoor guide nameplates. Sometimes, in order to better remind its role, such nameplates are directly referred to as signs, such as “guide sign system”.The nameplate for some of the special significance of the brand is called logo, both intuitive, and can be different from the relationship with the product nameplate, but its attributes still belong to the nameplate, which also shows that the nameplate application field expansion, not only is not appropriate, but also potential

For more information about tags, read this article https://www.cm905.com/news/what-is-nameplate-sign-china-mark/

Eddy Lucast
 Posted Monday, September 20, 2010 1:35 AM

. - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation). - (276,686 reputation)

Last Active: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:19 AM
Randy Sallay (9/19/2010)
What are "tags" , and how do I use them?

I realize that this is probably common knowledge, but I'm still ignorant about many things computer related.

Randy

Randy think of "Tags" as a search term. Tags are used to group messages on the same subject together for future reference.

A search engine looks for specific words in a message when you do a search. A tag is used to gather search results on a topic even if the word(s) used for the search are not found in a message.

Example.

You have a conversation about the valves in a 8v-71. The term 8v-71 is used in the message but Detroit Diesel never appears in the article. You could add Detroit Diesel as a tag and the message would then be included in a search  for Detroit Diesel.

Eddy Lucast

http://kbs.justoldtrucks.com

man with wooden truck should be wary of "truck whisperer" with torch
Monday, September 20, 2010 1:37 AM by Eddy Lucast
Randy Sallay
 Posted Sunday, September 19, 2010 10:12 AM
ATHS Member

ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)ATHS Member - (13,076 reputation)

Last Active: Saturday, July 18, 2020 2:48 PM
What are "tags" , and how do I use them?

I realize that this is probably common knowledge, but I'm still ignorant about many things computer related.

Randy