General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Truck & Transportation History

Home Search Tags

Hello,Possible Book Idea.

Posted By jose312 Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:14 AM
Add to Favorites0
jose312
 Posted Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:14 AM

. - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation). - (2,675 reputation)

Group: Forum User
Last Active: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 2:58 AM
Hello,

With the Exception Of Gmc Heavy Duty Trucks 1927-1987 with Wagner, And GMC TRUCkS anniversary book with Gunnell, as well as Chevrolet encyolpedia of Trucks.
Why Can't there be A More In Depth book behind Chevy's Heavies? I mean Don Bunn
Wrote a Book On Dodge Heavy Duty Trucks thru 1975(I.e. bighorn,fargo). And they are more rare than the bison and titan 90 . Evan McCausland I know has the blog, and i have the crackerbox shirt.real cool keep up the good work! and you got the GM rts bus book.
But is it possible you Or anyone Might come up with this? it would be a short softcover book of course. and preferably with some color pictures but not many if need be.
and the Book can be about BISON And TITAN 90. or just Chevy Heavy Duty trucks through 1980.Or how about GM HEAVY DUTY all around? the good years 1969-1988.general,Astro95.Brigadier.chevy bruin.titan,bison. . I could contribute two pics.. one I have of a Bison Dump...And another ..of a Bison in movement..and a General. .I have only seen that i remember a Black Bison Conventional sleeper as a kid, anyhow.Would be nice...Best Regards,

The Chevy Titan/Titan 90/Bison Nut. :)

Jose R .Lopez

Miami,Florida USA