General Discussion     Tech Questions     Parts & Services     Suggestions/Ideas     Help & Website Instructions     Blogs    

Truck & Transportation History

Home Search Tags

1961 Autocar

Posted By visualphixation Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:48 AM
Add to Favorites0
visualphixation
 Posted Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:48 AM

. - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation). - (14 reputation)

Group: Forum User
Last Active: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11:24 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some advice. My grandfather has a 1961 Autocar that has been sitting in his garage since he went into the hospital in the early 2000's with colon cancer. He never came out, and the roof on the garage collapsed this summer. Along with the autocar there are tons of parts, tools, a TD-18 payloader, and two other bulldozers. If anyone knows of or are interested in resotoring, or parting out this machine, or know of someone in MN that would be willing to come take a look and letting me know what I have on my hands I would greatly appreciate it. My grandpa took great care of this but since his passing it has sat in the garage and had the elements have taken their toll. I'm not mechanically inclined when it comes to big rigs like this so I have no idea what I'm doing, which is why I'm here. Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give me.
http://forums.aths.org/Uploads/Images/3da44958-40ef-4015-b2e1-b440.jpg